Link
|
Format
|
Conclusion
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7l5SF4GiM
|
Film Trailer
|
The first time I saw this trailer the concept had me hooked therefore
it influenced my short film greatly, from the story line and twist.
It also made me want to use a location like this well, using a family house as the mainly location. |
http://www.scriptmag.com/features/7-simple-secrets-making-a-short-film
|
Article
| This website helped me to understand what is obliged for making a good short film. It gave me good pointers such as that I need a hook and a twist. I then realised that these were the things needed to make an interesting short film. To show evidence that I used this as inspiration I will use similar scenes but use them in my own way. |
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3713166/?ref_=nv_sr_1
|
Article
|
Inspired me and gave me a series of ideas to work from. The idea of the film inspired me a lot because of the of the realism and the way it was so modern in its story line.
|
http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/film-festival.htm
|
Website
|
This website helped me to find out different promotional techniques, I also found out that film festivals help to promote the actual film and give the film maker more of a name for his or her self.
|
http://www.bbfc.co.uk/what-classification/15
|
Web page
|
On the BBFC website I research more into film ratings. I found out for a movie to be released it needs to go through a moderating process to decide what rating it should be e.g. U, PG, 12.
After looking at this website I decided that my film will be a 15 as it will include: Strong violence and strong language. |
http://www.bfi.org.uk/
|
website
|
BFI stands for the British Film Institute, it helps to promote different youth talents and different filming ideas. I also found out that they have a film funding scheme where they promote different UK films.
|
https://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav
|
website
|
Kick-starter is a website that funds and supports numerous projects done by youth. E.g. funding them to buy things such as equipment if they are making a film for example.
I was inspired to use Kick-starter because of its high success rate and the amount of money they were funded to carry out their project. |
Monday, 18 April 2016
research log - resubmission
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
M1 Resubmission
ReplyDelete